1st Game: NFTale
In the early 2000s, this game was enjoyed by players of all ages. It was developed by Korean and Chinese developers, “Korean Game Publisher”. Several years passed, it has been sold to other game publishers outside of Korea, and around 2010, the game has come to EOL or End-Of-Life.
Many players and fans were saddened by the game’s status and they wished for this game to evolve so that it could at least compete or adopt the new standards in the gaming industry especially under the MMORPG genre.
Around 2012, the game’s original source was released in a development forum and later on became the Holy Grail of private game developers. After a few years, these private developers started to rewrite the source code from scratch and just made this source code as their reference. Fortunately, with basic standards and updated SDKs. The Game has flourished once again and adapted to newer and later games’ environments.
- Deploying Game Server Development Environment to a Host Machine
- Transforming Gameplay from Traditional to Play-to-Earn Environment ← On Daily Basis
- Scheduling Studies for Gameplay Balancing for a Stable, Sustainable and Standard for Play2Earn Economy
- Game/App Website (separate from SRG’s main website)
- Reviewing In-Game Economy to be Suited Well with our Platform’s Token
- Security Review on our Host Environment
- Finalizing Game-Website with Smart Chain API Integration
- Public Testing
- Correcting Bugs
- Official Release
- Unending Updates and Developments
- Minting Characters and Items as NFTs
- And Many More